Greenman Investments Manager, Capital Equity Markets(M/W/D)
Greenman Investments is a market-leading, sector specific, German real estate investment fund manager. Our funds exclusively invest in German food dominated retail parks and food retail warehouses. Further information can be viewed on the website at www.greenman.com
Greenman’s largest Fund – Greenman OPEN, with total assets of c.€1 billion is Germany’s largest food dominated Real Estate Fund.
We are a part of The Greenman Group, a specialist operator of grocery anchored real estate. Headquartered in Ireland, the group consists of several entities supplying fund investment as well as administrative and operational management services to EU seated Grocery anchored real estate investment funds. Further information can be viewed on the website at: www.thegreenman.group
Our group recognises the importance of the environment and sustainability. As such we also operate companies that are experts in vertical faming and sustainable energy generation. We are ever growing and our group is also exploring exciting new opportunities in working with clients from a large variety of sectors.
We value our people and invest in them through offering excellent benefits, competitive salaries and superb career development opportunities. We recognise and reward hard work. In return, we expect our people to bring the commitment; drive and talent to add significant value to our company.
Due to significant growth of the fund with an AUM of €1billion, the fundraising team is expanding and requires a Manager, Capital Equity Markets, to join its function to secure investment from financial intermediaries, (“brokers”), throughout the island of Ireland.
Roles are available in Dublin and Nationwide and offer the opportunity to the right candidates to build upon successful sales careers in an entrepreneurial environment, where they will manage their own ‘book’, have autonomy, but also the support of the Company behind them with exceptional remuneration packages.
- Establish a client base of brokers in which to secure investment through lead generation of cold-call solicitations, setting up appointments, presenting/ marketing the fund to brokers to ultimately generate subscription agreements to secure investment.
- Drive the retention of exiting business and encourage new business through consistent engagement of brokers, building, managing and nourishing relationships.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual targets.
- Attend and arrange events with brokers to market the fund to them and build and maintain relationships with them.
- Utilise all supports available to promote the fund to brokers and secure investment, e.g., marketing materials/ resources/ broker portal etc.
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of Greenman, the fund, market trends and the industry.
Experience and Requirements
- At least 2 years + of relevant experience.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets,
- Proven track record of acquiring new business through cold calling etc,
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and maintain client relationships,
- Experience of working with brokers to secure investment or working within in the funds/ finance/ broker market an advantage but not necessary,
- Proven negotiation, communication, customer service and presentation skills,