Greenman Investments HR Specialist, Dublin
Greenman Investments is a market-leading, sector specific, German real estate investment fund manager. Our funds exclusively invest in German food dominated retail parks and food retail warehouses. Further information can be viewed on the website at www.greenman.com
Greenman’s largest Fund – Greenman OPEN, with an AUM of over €1 billion is Germany’s largest food dominated Real Estate Fund.
We are a part of The Greenman Group, a specialist operator of grocery anchored real estate. Headquartered in Ireland, the group consists of several entities supplying fund investment as well as administrative and operational management services to EU seated Grocery anchored real estate investment funds. Further information can be viewed on the website at www.thegreenman.group
Our group recognises the importance of the environment and sustainability. As such we also operate companies that are experts in vertical faming and sustainable energy generation. We are ever growing and our group is also exploring exciting new opportunities in working with clients from a large variety of sectors.
We value our people and invest in them through offering excellent benefits, competitive salaries and superb career development opportunities. We recognise and reward hard work. In return, we expect our people to bring the commitment; drive and talent to add significant value to our company.
The HR Specialist will be responsible for a range of HR Operational tasks for the employees in Ireland to include recruitment, performance management and employee wellness.
It is an exciting time to join a growing function with plans to expand the workforce and introduce innovative HR Solutions.
Greenman recognises that its most valuable asset is its employees and treats them well. The HR Specialist will ensure that that continues to be the case as the company grows.
- Recruitment. Pro-active approach to sourcing candidates. Forming job descriptions with hiring managers, conducting interviews, obtaining references, issuing contracts.
- Graduate Programme. Assisting in the management of the Graduate Programme for Germany.
- Onboarding. Conduct employee onboarding, organising training programmes and development initiatives.
- Performance Management. Organising probation reviews and performance reviews with Managers and their teams, advising on the levels of performance and supporting managers and employees to resolve any issues.
- Engagement. Organising employee surveys, collecting data to form reports to measure engagement, assisting in developing engagement initiatives.
- Wellness. Developing and implementing wellness initiatives for employees.
- Assisting in training and development plans for employees.
- Health & Safety. Ensuring the Health & Safety legislation is complied with.
- Employee Relations. Assisting with employee relations issues when required.
- Policies & Procedures. Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Administration. First point of contact for HR queries, administration of employee leaves, (maternity/ parental/ annual etc), maintain employee records, employee reporting, payroll administration.
Experience and Requirements
- Recruitment experience to include writing job descriptions, sourcing a range of different candidates, candidate selection and experience of conducting interviews.
- Experience of assisting with a Graduate Programme an advantage.
- Experience of onboarding programmes.
- Experience of assisting to manage probation periods and performance management.
- Good understanding of employment law.
- General experience of the employee lifecycle.