Fund Services Executive
Greenman Investments is a market-leading, sector specific, German real estate investment fund manager. Our funds exclusively invest in German food dominated retail parks and food retail warehouses. Further information can be viewed on the website at www.greenman.com
Greenman’s largest Fund – Greenman OPEN, with an AUM of over €1 billion is Germany’s largest food dominated Real Estate Fund.
We are a part of The Greenman Group, a specialist operator of grocery anchored real estate. Headquartered in Ireland, the group consists of several entities supplying fund investment as well as administrative and operational management services to EU seated Grocery anchored real estate investment funds. Further information can be viewed on the website at www.thegreenman.group
Our group recognises the importance of the environment and sustainability. As such we also operate companies that are experts in vertical faming and sustainable energy generation. We are ever growing and our group is also exploring exciting new opportunities in working with clients from a large variety of sectors.
We value our people and invest in them through offering excellent benefits, competitive salaries and superb career development opportunities. We recognise and reward hard work. In return, we expect our people to bring the commitment; drive and talent to add significant value to our company.
The Fund Services Executive will have experience of performing reconciliations, processing payments, applying excellent attention to detail when cross-checking files, good excel skills and good customer service experience.
They will report into the Head of Fund Services and work as part of a small, dynamic team.
- High volume daily bank reconciliations.
- Processing of monthly commission payments, quarterly distribution and conversion payments.
- Cross-checking files daily.
- Logging all queries via the CRM, ensuring accuracy of information.
- Processing of subscription forms and KYC documents received onto the CRM and following up for any outstanding information.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date information on the CRM system, Broker Portal and other internal databases.
- Liaising with the Fund Administrator regarding Share Register updates and KYC.
- Communicating effectively with clients by responding to inbound queries via phone or email in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Drafting letters, photocopying, scanning, recording and filing of documents.
- Updating process documents.
- Provide an excellent service to clients and the team.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Fund Services.
- Experience of performing the key duties of this role.
- Proven experience of processing payments and bank reconciliations.
- Experience of applying attention to detail re: figures/ payments/ financial information.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Numerical skills.
- Enjoys administration and takes pride in the accuracy and presentation of their work
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal forms
- Flexible and adaptable in their approach to work and in their attitude
- Proficient in MS Office
The Key Terms & Conditions of Employment
- Competitive remuneration and bonuses,
- Development opportunities – support for further education and training,
- Internal career progression – we value our employees and promote from within the company – over 60% of our senior management team were appointed this way.
- Opportunities to travel to our European offices,
- Amazing parties and events,
Salary: Dependent on experience + bonus.
Greenman Investments is an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter & CV to: [email protected] with the title of the role in the subject line of your email.